Requesting sergeant

Is it legal for a police officer to handcuff me and put me in a police car for requesting his <span>Sergeant. <br /></span>

Asked about 7 years ago in Lafayette, Louisiana
Categories: Civil Litigation  Human Rights  Criminal Law  General Legal Questions

Answer Now

David White

Answer by David White

VerifiedLouisiana lawyer

there's no way to answer that without more facts. I am in bossier parish. if you want a consultation, you can call my office to set it up
david white 747 7023

Posted about 7 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact David White, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show