Collection problems

I got turned over to an collections agency. I can not make the payment in full in the time allowed. I want to know even if I paid them one dollar can they take me to court and garnish my wages?

Asked over 7 years ago in Nebraska
Categories: General Legal Questions

Answer Now


<br />Problems with collection agency

Posted over 7 years ago

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show