I want to be able to choose the parent or relative i live with until i turn 18 , which is about a year away .

Here's the deal , I'll be 17 in a month and I really don't wanna live with my mom anymore . I know there's probably nothing I can really do about this for the next year , but is there any way I'd be able to move in with my dad or grandma or something without going through too much trouble ? Like without going to court &amp; all that . My mom's the one that's gonna be tough to get to let me do anything like that because she's very controling .. So if there is any info you can give me , please do . <p>Thank you .</p>

Asked about 8 years ago in Oklahoma city, Oklahoma
Categories: Human Rights  Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Michigan Lawyer Suzanne Khalaf Sukkar Verified Lawyer Attorney Suzanne Sukkar understands why immigration issues... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show