Need to leave apartment due to protection order so offender does not know my where abouts

Need Va law or code for early lease termination due to domestic violence.

Asked about 8 years ago in James city county, Virginia
Categories: General Legal Questions

Answer Now

Reply by Admin Administrator

Our Virginia lawyers should be able to quickly outline the landlord-tenant law applicable in your state if you'd like to consult with one of them:

Posted about 8 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Personal Injury Sam L. Levine Georgia Lawyer Sam L. Levine Verified Lawyer I’m Sam Levine, and I live to help people. It shows in... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show