Ssi check for me but stepgrandfather wont give it to me

if i am a recipent of an ssi check, but am not recieving any of the benefits  do to the persion who i was, but am now nolonger, living with refuses to provide me with what i need, am i able to sue that person? Its because i am 17 years of age that i cant recieve the check myself, my step grandfather is the one who gets the check but never gives me any monitary support now that i am out of his home, do to some abuse issues between him and i. I have been out of the for over a year now and i need advice on what legal actions should be taken.

Asked about 8 years ago in Fayetteville, North Carolina
Categories: Business Law  Civil Litigation  Contracts  Criminal Law  Family  General Legal Questions  Human Rights  Immigration  Labour & Employment  Landlord-Tenant  Municipal Law  Personal Injury  Real Estate  Small Claims  Wills, Estates, Trusts

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Personal Injury Sam L. Levine Georgia Lawyer Sam L. Levine Verified Lawyer I’m Sam Levine, and I live to help people. It shows in... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show