Can't leave state - but he's under contract for a house elsewhere

My brother lives in NC. He has signed a contract on a house in VA. Settlement was to be this week (in his absence), but he has violated probation in NC and may no longer leave the state. His driver's license has been revoked. Can he get out of the contract?

Asked over 8 years ago in Virginia
Categories: Real Estate

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Scott J. Whitbeck New York Lawyer Scott J. Whitbeck Verified Lawyer A boutique law firm specializing in litigation, debt relief,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show