Serving a non english speaker a divorce summons

I live in Idaho, my husband in California. I am filing for divorce, and will be serving him the summons. However, he does not read English. Is it my responsibility to do anything farther, or is it his responsibility to get a translation or whatever needs to be done?

Asked about 8 years ago in Idaho
Categories: Family

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Scott J. Whitbeck New York Lawyer Scott J. Whitbeck Verified Lawyer A boutique law firm specializing in litigation, debt relief,... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show