Disposition of case- traffic law

1-) I would like to get a hearing for disposition of case (judgement). Do I need to ask the judge during the hearing or ask the clerk? &nbsp;&nbsp;<br />2-) I am under the impression that in one year I need to file a file motion to dismiss my file if there is no further violations. Is a regular letter okay or is there a format to follow? To whom should I send it (judge, clerk)? And do I send it to the court hearing address or the clerk address? &nbsp;

Asked almost 8 years ago in New Hampshire
Categories: Criminal Law  General Legal Questions

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Debt & Bankruptcy Sheila L. Rambeck Georgia Lawyer Sheila L. Rambeck Verified Lawyer We are a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show