Maya B Holleman

Michigan Lawyer

Maya B Holleman
  • Verified
  • Free Consultation

Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Practice Area: Immigration

How do I reverse my deportation after being convicted of a misdemeanor?
Question asked almost 9 years ago

My step-father is American and adopted my 12 year old brother (who is now 24). Can he adopt me (32 years old) and could I get US immigration status from this?.
Question asked almost 9 years ago



Yes - Initial consultation free of charge

17 years

view location

Law Offices of Maya B. Holleman
Plainfield, NE
Grand Rapids, MI
Fax. 616-825-6030