Free Legal Answers


1 Answer by Lawyer Mitchell S Sexner  7 days ago
Criminal Law  Asked 12 days ago in Virginia

partial paralysis

1 Answer by Lawyer John Steiner  4 months ago
Health  Asked 5 months ago in North Dakota

Hit child pedestrian

1 Answer by Lawyer Samuel H Pond  6 months ago
Private Investigations  Insurance  DUI  Personal Injury  Human Rights  Criminal Law  Asked 6 months ago in Delaware

Hiring attorney for child under 21

1 Answer by Lawyer John Steiner  4 months ago
DUI  Asked 6 months ago in Tennessee

Any rights for Canada pensions living in the US?

1 Answer by Lawyer Ellaretha Coleman  22 days ago
Immigration  Family  Asked 7 months ago in Minnesota

I want to move in with my mom, but my dad won't let me!

1 Answer by Lawyer Sam Jubran  25 days ago
Human Rights  Family  Asked 9 months ago in SELECT

Making a statement to judge

1 Answer by Lawyer Don O'Kula  10 days ago
Personal Injury  Family  Asked 9 months ago in Idaho

Malicious wounding case

1 Answer by Lawyer Antonio Gimbernat  11 months ago
Criminal Law  Asked 11 months ago in Virginia

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Civil Litigation Sharmil McKee Pennsylvania Lawyer Sharmil McKee Verified Lawyer I am a business lawyer in Philadelphia. I help small and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show