Free Legal Answers


1 Answer by Lawyer Mitchell S Sexner  about 1 month ago
Criminal Law  Asked about 1 month ago in Virginia

Can I sell international land?

1 Answer by Lawyer Richard Steadman  27 days ago
Real Estate  Asked 4 months ago in ON

partial paralysis

1 Answer by Lawyer John Steiner  5 months ago
Health  Asked 6 months ago in North Dakota

Hit child pedestrian

1 Answer by Lawyer Samuel H Pond  7 months ago
Private Investigations  Insurance  DUI  Personal Injury  Human Rights  Criminal Law  Asked 7 months ago in Delaware

Hiring attorney for child under 21

1 Answer by Lawyer John Steiner  5 months ago
DUI  Asked 8 months ago in Tennessee

Any rights for Canada pensions living in the US?

1 Answer by Lawyer Ellaretha Coleman  about 1 month ago
Immigration  Family  Asked 8 months ago in Minnesota

I want to move in with my mom, but my dad won't let me!

1 Answer by Lawyer Sam Jubran  about 1 month ago
Human Rights  Family  Asked 10 months ago in SELECT

Making a statement to judge

1 Answer by Lawyer Don O'Kula  about 1 month ago
Personal Injury  Family  Asked 10 months ago in Idaho

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Patents, Trademarks, Copyright James R Coleman Florida Lawyer James R Coleman Verified Lawyer Practice limited to patent, copyright, and trademark. ... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show