Free Legal Answersfrom Real Lawyers and Legal Professionals


AdviceScene's legal professionals are to be commended for improving access to justice by answering questions.

Justice Harvey Brownstone

Ontario Court of Justice

Free! Ask Your Question Now!


AdviceScene United States

Recent Legal Answers

Question asked 3 months ago

Taxation of my scholarship


Answer by Lawyer Zaher Fallahi 3 months ago

Dear friend:

Based on the information you provided, you have no US taxbale income and thus, are not required to file any income tax returns.

Question asked 4 months ago

Use of Name/Likeness in a Film


Answer by Lawyer James R Coleman 3 months ago

As is so often the case in law, the answer is "it depends".  It may depend on who the person is, how the name is used, whether you are profiting or otherwise benefiting...
Browse Answers

Recently Joined Lawyers

Browse Lawyers

MacLean Family Law Group - We can't protect your heart, but we can protect your rights GamTalk - Online Support for Gambling Issues TD - Gerson D'Souza

Connect with us:

For Lawyers and Legal Professionals
Answer Questions and Generate Leads!

Online Profile


Free and Professional Plans.
30-day free trial on priority legal directory listing, comprehensive profile with social media links!

Interaction with Leads


The Q&A lets you answer questions and connects your answer directly to your online profile!

Marketing Packages


Targeted marketing packages are available to suit your needs! TV package ads, banner ads and directory listings together.