What type of lawyer would i contact if i'm in a common-law relationship, have built a house together and want to end the relationship?

Asked over 9 years ago in New Brunswick
Categories: Civil Litigation  Family Law

Answer Now

Daniel R Jardine

Answer by Daniel R Jardine

VerifiedNew Brunswick lawyer

You should contact a lawyer that practices family law.

Posted over 9 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Daniel R Jardine, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show