Need advice

My husband and I separated and I got&nbsp; a legal aids lawyer, but my problem is until now i did not see any paper work yet. What should I do if my husband sold all the assest How to get my share.Should I get a private lawyer instead of legal aids lawyer? Please give me advice <p>Thanks,</p>

Asked over 2 years ago in Fort neilson, British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Lorne N. MacLean

Answer by Lorne N. MacLean

VerifiedBritish Columbia lawyer

Please fill out our full initial consultation sheet and set up an appointment immediately at a cost of $100-200 for 30 minutes.

Posted over 2 years ago

Lorne N. MacLean Senior Partner Maclean Family Law Group Vancouver Office

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Lorne N. MacLean, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law John P. Schuman, C.S. Ontario Lawyer John  P. Schuman, C.S. Verified Lawyer Certified Specialist (Family Law) known for his sensible &... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show
Smartsettle - Helping You Negotiate Complex Family Agreements, Assisting Lawyers, Mediators, and Families d.g. bremner & co. - Menswear and Accessories
Tug of War - The Bestseller by Justice Harvey Brownstone Bickhram Litigation - Toronto, Mississauga