How do i stop a judge making errors or "ram roding me"

I recently had a precase conference where I represented myself, the judge would not listen, would not create an order asking for full disclosure of previous transcripts where the previous judge said "you have no case"<br />instead he was rude, over talked me, didn't answer my questions or my requests<br />he went ahead and booked a trial without me having full disclosure or the requested transcripts

Asked over 8 years ago in Langley, British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Terrance E. Hudson

Answer by Terrance E. Hudson

VerifiedBritish Columbia lawyer

you can file a notice of motion to seek the relief you are after.  You can appeal a decision if you disagree with it.  

Posted over 8 years ago

Terrance E. Hudson Barrister & Solicitor

All answers provided by Terrance E. Hudson on Advice Scene are provided for information purposes only and are not offered as legal advice. Please note that this response to your question is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be given by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Search the Lawyer Directory, or use Lawyer Connect. You may also may arrange a consultation about your issues by by visiting our website at and requesting a consultation. Consultations may occur in person or via telephone at your convenience. Again, this information is not intended as legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice. This information is provided to assist you in understanding the law. As with all legal issues, you should consult a lawyer in your jurisdiction with respect to your case as that lawyer will fully appreciate the facts, as conveyed by you, and can provide an informed opinion based on your facts and the current state of the law in your province. The writer, Terrance E. Hudson, of this answer does not accept any liability or responsibility for your use or interpretation of this answer, rather it is provided for information purposes only.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show