Theft under $5000

I stole money from my employer, and got arrested and charged for theft under 5000. This is my first offence and I don't really know what to do.

Asked over 8 years ago in Moncton, New Brunswick
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

Daniel R Jardine

Answer by Daniel R Jardine

VerifiedNew Brunswick lawyer

If you feel tha you have been swongly accused, or if you wish to go to trial on the matter, you should have a lswyer review the disclosure and determine if you have any defences to the charge against you.

Posted over 8 years ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Daniel R Jardine, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show