Immigration fraud

I want to sue someone who has used fake documents to obtain study permit for Canada and is also teaching many of his friends to do the same.

Asked 14 days ago in North york, Ontario
Categories: Immigration  Criminal Law  International

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

You can report a suspected fraud to immigration department. Google "Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada" and you will find a contact information for reporting immigration frauds.

Posted 14 days ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Steve P. Chung British Columbia Lawyer Steve  P.  Chung Verified Lawyer Steve is a Founding Partner and Principal at the law firm of... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show