sir,My daughter is in canada for the last 3.5 years withiut any break and also doing manager ob in Walmart fir the last 1.5 years now she is applying for PR only clarification required if she needs to show fund of 10KCAD in saving account.

Asked about 1 month ago in Windsor, Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

Is she is legally working in Canada, then there is no need to provide proof of funds. She only needs to give Notice of Assessment for the last year and a letter of employment from her work.

Posted about 1 month ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.


Thanks Angelina Shuster

Posted about 1 month ago

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
DUI Bobby Vakili Ontario Lawyer Bobby  Vakili Verified Lawyer Toronto Criminal Lawyer: Your first choice at a second... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show