I got married before coming here. Everything was going good and i sent an invitation letter to him, his behaviour changed. And after his biometric get done He is ignoring, is there any way that i can put his file on hold

Asked about 1 month ago in Toronto, Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

If you sponsor your spouse into Canada, you are obliged to fulfil all conditions you signed in the Undertaking Agreement. You are free to revoke your application at any time, however BEFORE your spouse is granted permanent residence status in Canada. 

Posted about 1 month ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Real Estate Sharon Rohoman Ontario Lawyer Sharon Rohoman Verified Lawyer Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show