Child custody

My EX took the children with her to an undisclosed address, without the my knowledge or consent I was only allowed restricted and supervised access to the children in the first month but she cut me off seeing or even talking to my kids since August 29th but now I know her address and I want to file court motion.

Asked 5 months ago in Ottawa, Ontario
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Nasar Iqbal

Answer by Nasar Iqbal

VerifiedOntario lawyer

You need to file an emergency motion to restore 
your access to your children. 

Posted 5 months ago


MY Ex doesn't give me any access to children not even by phone. Can I stay outside of her house to put pressure on her to let me see the kids

Posted 5 months ago

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law Adam Neal Weisberg Ontario Lawyer Adam Neal Weisberg Verified Lawyer Adam Weisberg has been certified by the Law Society as a... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show