I'm leaving my husband of 6 years. he has decided that he doesn't want to be married. i will be moving from british columbia to alberta. what am i entitled to. i was going to ask him to just pay me 25 000. also can i do everything from alberta

Asked 21 days ago in British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Kevin J. Groves

Answer by Kevin J. Groves

VerifiedBritish Columbia lawyer

Hi There. You should definitely speak to a lawyer before taking these steps. Yes, it is possible for most of what you want to do to be done remotely from Alberta. I'd be happy to speak to you if you'd like to know more. KJG.

Posted 21 days ago

-- Kevin J. Groves, Barrister & Solicitor, c/o #306 - 15957, 84th Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V4N 0W7 Telephone: 604-800-2034, Fax: 604-357-5305, Email:, Website:

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Kevin J. Groves, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show