Covid question

My husband and I are completing court ordered parenting coordination. He and I have been in isolation in separate residences and have not lived together since October. He was told by the parenting coordinator not to leave the province of Alberta where we live to go visit with his non isolating brother. What legal recourse do I have for not allowing him to see our children when he comes back until a 14 day isolation period is done. He is in BC now against our wishes and the parenting coordinator’s suggestions. He currently gets them every Wednesday and every second weekend may 29-31 would be the next full weekend, we’ll within the now necessary isolation period. Do I have any legal recourse to keep the children and I safe. The children and I are currently living with my senior risk group parents.

Asked 3 months ago in Calgary, Alberta
Categories: Human Rights  Personal Injury  General Legal Questions  Family Law  Health

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show