Refund dispute

Hi, I graduated from high school in June 2016 and I have an over-payment amount of $2300 for my tuition. I made a claim back in August 2016 but the high school responded that I have to go to university in order to receive the refund.Then, I did not receive any response after that. For your information, I went to a college after graduating high school. And, I just got accepted into a University starting in September 2020. I contacted the high school again. They said that I cannot receive any refund because it has passed the "90 days claim after graduation period". Shouldn't I be entitled to receive any over payment amount regardless which school I go to.

Asked 14 days ago in Toronto, Ontario
Categories: Small Claims

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer Waldemar Igras has restricted his practice almost... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show