how do I annul a marriage

Asked about 1 month ago in Kelowna, British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Kevin J. Groves

Answer by Kevin J. Groves

VerifiedBritish Columbia lawyer

Hi. You should speak to a lawyer before attempting to obtain an annulment. The process is quite a bit a harder than you might think. Feel free to speak to contact me if you would like to discuss. Regards, KJG. 

Posted 21 days ago

-- Kevin J. Groves, Barrister & Solicitor, c/o #306 - 15957, 84th Avenue, Surrey, British Columbia, V4N 0W7 Telephone: 604-800-2034, Fax: 604-357-5305, Email:, Website:

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Kevin J. Groves, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show