Car accident passenger left behind

i was a passenger in a car accident. the police failed to include me in the report. the driver has cut ties with me in fear of increased insurance costs. can i file a claim against the officers for failing to properly document the incident

Asked 7 months ago in Ottawa, Ontario
Categories: Personal Injury  Administrative

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Alternate Dispute Resolution Rod R. Refcio Ontario Lawyer Rod R. Refcio Verified Lawyer “Being an excellent lawyer means more than just... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show