Administrative lawyer for ongoing human rights problem

What kind of lawyer can help me with ongoing police issues and government abuse problems. I keep having so many problems that are being put into the legal system by creepy people that work for the government and its false information. I am getting in big trouble and I'm not doing anything wrong but am getting hurt. I need to file a lawsuit. What kind of lawyer should I be looking for?

Asked 7 months ago in Ontario
Categories: Human Rights  Administrative

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Personal Injury Erik Magraken British Columbia Lawyer Erik Magraken Verified Lawyer Welcome to my AdviceScene Profile. I am a BC Injury and... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show