About study permit expiration

hello, I studying in Niagara college Canada , i am enrolled in 2yr diploma and it is my last semester but the thing is my semester done on 17th april this month and my study permit also going to expire 30th april but i can’t apply PGWP without my graduation letter and it will take time. what should I can do in this Situation??

Asked 2 months ago in Niagara falls, Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

You must not waste your time and apply for a PGWP at this time, but you have to have your transcript and letter from your institution that you completed your studies. The letter is different from "graduation letter". Of course, other eligibility must be met. You might choose to have a counsel by your side when applying for PGWP to avoid mistakes. You can email me at karblaw@rogers.com.

Posted 2 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer Waldemar Igras has restricted his practice almost... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show