I want my no contact order changed or rescinded do to that i have cancer and i would like for my boyfriend home to take care of me

I want my no contact order lifted what do I have to do to get the order changed

Asked 16 days ago in Niagara falls, Ontario
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

You may choose to contact the prosecution office (Crown's office) and talk to the Crown who is assigned on the case of the accused. You should ask for the variation of conditions.

Posted 15 days ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show