Reason of refusal

My husband file refuse 4th time according section 200(1) and financial issues.

Asked 3 months ago in Timmins, Ontario
Categories: Immigration  International

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

Then, maybe it's time to get a proper legal advice? You can call my office at 416-835-6989 and schedule a consultation. Legal fees will be applicable./

Posted 3 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show