South korea, contract termination.

If my former employer in South Korea sues me for the cost of my flight to South Korea, what happens? Do I need to repay the cost of my flight? Is it legal for them to make me repay this cost? Is my contract valid even if I never finished getting my visa?

Asked 3 months ago in Hamilton, Ontario
Categories: Contracts  Civil Litigation  Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

To answer your question, the contract must be reviewed on its terms and conditions. I advise you to contact my office for further consultation. Legal fees will be applicable.

Posted 3 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show