College dropouts

I have outstanding fees to pay in a college in Ontario and wish to drop out. Cani do this?

Asked 11 days ago in Barrie, Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

Try to resolve the outstanding fee with the college administration. You might have signed a contract with them and, generally speaking, must obey by its terms. However, in some instances, when let's say you are unsatisfied with the studies through no fault of your own, the contract could be argued. I invite you to contact my office for a consultation. Legal fees are applicable. 

Posted 11 days ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show