Csr in technical wholesale noc code

Hi ,I'm a bit panicked and need some help. I have been working as a (customer service rep) CSR in a technical wholesale company for the past year. I was looking up NOC codes, but the only codes they have under CSR seem to be for retail and finance, which are all grade C and I can't use towards my PR.I work for a major chemical distributor and the NOC code i was going to use was 6221 but the duties don't match entirely!

Asked about 1 month ago in Toronto, Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

You need to come to the office of any immigration counsel and choose the appropriate NOC. You can contact my office and schedule a meeting. Legal fees will be applicable.

Posted about 1 month ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Edward Prutschi Ontario Lawyer Edward Prutschi Verified Lawyer Don't let criminal charges destroy your future. Invest in a... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show