Keeping kids from a drug addicted mother.

I am the father of two young boys, their mother is addicted to drugs and I have limited contact she has with them. I have not gone though the courts to do this. My question is do I have the right to keep the kids away from her or am I in the wrong?

Asked 8 months ago in Elkford, British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show