Hi! This is kind of a weird situation. My partner (26) got an SOR for being with a minor, who happened to be his girlfriend at the time. They continued to be in a relationship and had 3 children. I'm not sure how long his name is going to be in the registry but is there a way to mitigate it. Also, the kids (5,3,1.5) used to be under their mom's care in Bear Lake but due to circumstances, MCFD got involved somehow and the children are now under a family friend's care. MCFD here in Kelowna has required us to get a bigger place as a requirement before the kids are allowed to move here. Is this right?

Asked 8 months ago in British Columbia
Categories: Human Rights  Criminal Law  Family Law  Legal Aid

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show