What can i be charged with over a year after an accident happens

About a year and a half ago I hit my friends car while I was drinking. He told SGI that it was a hit and run but ended up getting caught so he had to pay for the damages and I said I would pay him back. I have not had the money to pay him back and now he is threatening to file a police report and get me involved with the police. I was just wondering what I could get charged with and how I should go about finding legal representation

Asked about 1 month ago in Saskatchewan
Categories: Civil Litigation  General Legal Questions  Insurance

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Edward Prutschi Ontario Lawyer Edward Prutschi Verified Lawyer Don't let criminal charges destroy your future. Invest in a... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show