Regarding fulll time work

hello sir good evening, sir my name is manvir and i m on my unoffical drop for 2 months the thing is i ve never worked on sin since i came to canada so now i m planning to work for a month full time is it fine ?

Asked 7 months ago in Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

You are prohibited from work in Canada without proper authorization which is called "Work Permit", if you are not a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.

Posted 7 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show