Is this safe? can they do this??

Family law advice needed Shared custody order , the secondary party has child and won’t allow primary to have child overnight etc stating they can’t Secondary has also said they are planning to move out of province .Has extreme medical issues and when in hospital leaves child with husband who has Alzheimer’s. Can we put forth to have the secondary party removed from shared custody orderThanks

Asked 8 months ago in Ontario
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Answer by Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

You should ask you, lawyer, to file a motion with the court to change the condition o the custody arrangments fo the child.

Posted 8 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Benjamin O Mbaegbu, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show