Parental rights

hello my 9 year old sons father wants to give up parental rights. he wants me to send him the forms. question is how does this all work

Asked 8 months ago in Toronto, Ontario
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Answer by Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

You should speak to a free legal clinic and get help on how to fill the forms and which forms to fill, then you go and file it with the family court.
And also ask your son's father to put what he had decided in writing.
Good luck wiuth it.

Posted 8 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Benjamin O Mbaegbu, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer Waldemar Igras has restricted his practice almost... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show