Gaining sole custody

My boyfriend’s ex recently had a child. She’s claims it’s his. She wants to give up the child for adoption to her brother, however my boyfriend is concerned about the child going to that family due to drug issues within that family. He wants sole custody after a DNA test, however is concerned she will go behind his back and give it to them before the DNA test is done. How does he go about this?

Asked 9 months ago in British Columbia
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show