Seperation issues

i am about to separate from my husband he said he will have the kids 6 months in the year full time even if i move to another town. can he succeed with that? not considering the kids school.

Asked 3 months ago in Alberta
Categories: Family Law

Answer Now

Ayesha Naaz

Answer by Ayesha Naaz

Not VerifiedAlberta lawyer

Hello there,

There are a lot of nuances involved with regard to child custody and parenting time. Without reviewing the entire situation and the nuances involved, it would be very difficult to answer whether your husband would be entitled to do so. My email is Please feel free to direct your questions in a more detailed manner. Thanks.

Posted 3 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Ayesha Naaz, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show