Immigration status to canada

i was wondering to be consulted about my immigration status to canada

Asked 10 months ago in Toronto, Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Simran Kaur

Answer by Simran Kaur

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer


Please email me at or call at 365-777-7988.


Posted 10 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Simran Kaur, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show