I want to change my surname into canadian surname

I'm a new Algerian imigrant in Canada and my father has cleared me from the family after having a problem with him So I want to have a Canadian surname And I am a sure about this act So please help me to know if it is legal or not and possible or not?

Asked 10 days ago in British Columbia
Categories: Immigration  International  Privacy Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show