I live in Newbrunswick Canada, my boyfriend is being charged (a breach) for not calling our local rcmp tp register where he was living however between the deadline he was to suppose to call them he was incarcerated and he called as soon as he got home, do you think this will hold up in court?

Asked 15 days ago in Fredericton, New Brunswick
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show