Am untitled to back pay?

Workers compensation terminated my benefits as they said I was good enough to go back to work. After arguing with them telling them I want ready I had no choice but to go back into the work force further aggravating my injury causing me to go for a major surgery.. do I have a case?

Asked 12 months ago in Moncton, New Brunswick
Categories: Workers' Compensation

Answer Now

Katherine Chartrand

Answer by Katherine Chartrand

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

Without knowing your case, I believe you are still entitled to compensation.  You could possibly win this in a tribunal.

Posted 11 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Katherine Chartrand, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Robert J. Klassen British Columbia Lawyer Robert J. Klassen Verified Lawyer A divorce or separation does not have to DESTROY you ! Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show