Refugee help!

I am a refugee in canada since 2009 and i won the court 2 years later. In 2018 i had to create a emergency passport with My family (4people) due to my grandmother being Really ill. We had to go back to our home country where were all citizens . The country is in dangared which is the reasoning for fleeing to canada .As a 16 year old i had no say in the situation. My grandma past and my mom fell in deep depression Causing us to stay longer than intended to. As I wasnt 18 years Of age i couldnt come back. When i turn 18 will i be able to come back? Will i have some trouble ? Will they take my status away ?Please answer

Asked 5 months ago in Toronto, Ontario
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Angelina Shuster

Answer by Angelina Shuster

VerifiedOntario paralegal

Please provide more details about your immigration status in Canada. Are you a Protected Person or you are a Permanent Resident in Canada? You can write me to with your details.

Posted 5 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Angelina Shuster, or search the Lawyer Directory.


Please reply to my email

Posted 5 months ago

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show