Can i request interim distribution of the estate?

My grandma passed away 4 years ago, and she left her condo to her grandkids. It was sold years ago, but due to arguments between the trustees, they haven't distributed it. They recently had a case conference where they all agreed to wait for notice of assessment and then apply for clearance certificate before they release the money. I obviously wasnt able to attend this case conference as i do not even have the financial means to do so. I am unable to afford a lawyer thats why im asking here. Am i able to request an interim distribution of funds because im homeless and extremely depressed due to my current condition? Even a partial distribution would go a long way in helping me get back on my feet.My share is around $28000 and just a tiny fraction of that will really be helpful. Thanks in advance for your help! If you happen to know a lawyer that can get paid after my money is released, please let me know. Thanks

Asked 9 days ago in Ontario
Categories: Wills, Estates, Trusts

Answer Now

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Immigration Tim Bailey British Columbia Lawyer Tim Bailey Verified Lawyer Immigration to Canada is a matter of careful planning. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show