Undiagnosed pregnancy/malpractice

I had unprotected sex in June with my ex around 20 times each time he finished inside me I have been to many doctors and they are telling me I'm not pregnant and that nothing is wrong with me at all. I also have moved up 4 sizes from a small size 2 to a size 8 in work pants and I have never changed my size of pants ever for atleast 4 years of my life. My periods are only three days of spotting now and they used to be a full 7 days with lots of cramping and bleeding which I'm not getting at all anymore. I have visible movement on my stomach you can tell I'm pregnant when you look at me and my stomach moving But I can't get a doctor to do the rights tests needed. I'm carrying more in my back I can feel it and I really want to pursue a malpractice lawsuit for undiagnosed pregnancy because I've been trying to get answers since June and I've been told that I'm not pregnant and nothing is wrong with me. Even though I'm going through all the changes in my body which is abnormal for me and my family and coworkers are saying the same thing.. Theses symptoms only started after I had unprotected sex with my ex. If I'm not pregnant then I know I have a serious health condition that needs to be looked at by a doctor which isn't. I have never felt like this in my life. I feel like all my energy is being drainaged from me.

Asked about 1 year ago in Parry sound, Ontario
Categories: Malpractice  Human Rights  Legal Aid  Health

Answer Now

Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Answer by Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

You should maKe an appiintment to see another medical doctor or specifically a gynaecologist

Posted about 1 year ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Benjamin O Mbaegbu, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Landlord-Tenant Caryma Sa'd Ontario Lawyer Caryma Sa'd Verified Lawyer Law Office of Caryma Sa'd CALL or TEXT:... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show