How do i get this file to alberta

I got released from a BC jail in 2005 was supposed to do a year probation failed to do so now I live in Alberta I want to get those charges brought to Alberta what do I do

Asked 10 months ago in Edmonton, Alberta
Categories: Criminal Law

Answer Now

Caryma Sa'd

Answer by Caryma Sa'd

VerifiedOntario lawyer


I would need to know more about your situation to aid you. Feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss further.

Our practice areas include criminal, human rights and landlord and tenant board issues. You can call and text me at 647-360-7182. 

Yours  truly,  

Caryma Sa'd

Posted 9 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Caryma Sa'd, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Criminal Law John P Gustafson British Columbia Lawyer John P Gustafson Verified Lawyer You have rights. My job is to protect them. Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show