I am a victim of an assault and I was wondering if there's any way I can drop the case that I put on the abuser.

Asked 5 months ago in Laval, Quebec
Categories: Criminal Law  Personal Injury

Answer Now

Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Answer by Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

You can wish to discontinue with the matter if it is in court, however, if the crown has perfect evidence or witness about the charges, it will be the discretion of the crown or the judge to discontinue with the matter.

Posted 5 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Benjamin O Mbaegbu, or search the Lawyer Directory.

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Family Law Waldemar Igras Alberta Lawyer Waldemar Igras Verified Lawyer Waldemar Igras has restricted his practice almost... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show