Pr related queries

I want information on PR process of Montreal,Quebec . As i am applying for studying there . i am a bit confused about like does Quebec province give u Provincial PR or Canadian PR? and though i have opted for 3 year course as what is the working hour Minimum needed in applying for PR for a student ?

Asked 6 months ago in Montreal, Quebec
Categories: Immigration

Answer Now

Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Answer by Benjamin O Mbaegbu

Not VerifiedOntario lawyer

go to and select your choice.
it's pretty easy, if you need more help, i can give you my phone number to call me for free.
Good luck with it.

Posted 6 months ago

Please note that this is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice to you. Legal advice pertaining to your particular situation can only be provided by a lawyer who has met with you to obtain all pertinent background information necessary to give you a formal legal opinion. For formal legal advice, hire a lawyer (many give a free first consultation). Contact Benjamin O Mbaegbu, or search the Lawyer Directory.


i already searched about it on that site. it wasn't helpful!

Posted 6 months ago

For Lawyers:
Join the Directory
for Free!

Learn More
Appellate Practice Edward Prutschi Ontario Lawyer Edward Prutschi Verified Lawyer Don't let criminal charges destroy your future. Invest in a... Details

Connect with us:

Family Matters with Justice Harvey Brownstone - Watch Online TV ShowWatch Online TV Show